Friday 25 July 2008

GERMAN MEDIA EVEN "EASIER" THAN AMERICAN!








Just when you thought the US Media couldn't be easier for Obama to conquer than a drunk white trash bleach blond bimbo, the real thing surfaces, masquerading as a reporter. This is what passes for "news" in Germany. Apparently "Bild" should be renamed "Bilge".

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2008/07/24/Bild-was-in-fitness-studio/with-barack-obama-before-his-speech-in-berlin.html

"Hi, how’s it going?“ asks Obama in his deep voice. My heart beats. "Very good, and you?" I say. Obama replies: "Very good, thank you!"

Obama (with toned arms and a strong back) puts on his headphones for his iPod to listen to pop music.

...

He goes and picks up a pair of 16 kilo weights and starts curling them with his left and right arms, 30 repetitions on each side. Then, amazingly, he picks up the 32 kilo weights! [WOW - he's like the freakin' incredible hulk!!]

...

“My name’s Judith” I reply. "I’m Barack Obama, nice to meet you!” he says, and puts his arm across my shoulder. I put my arm around his hip – wow, he didn’t even sweat! WHAT A MAN!